MSC offers a wide range of interest areas for students to study. The College’s study options give students the opportunity to expand on their interest in areas such as health and medical, graphic design, sport and recreation and the ability to develop skills towards entry to the armed forces.
For more information on these specific courses, see our web pages:
- Basic Health Care – Certificate III
- Health and Medical Specialist Program – Endorsed Program
- Design Fundamentals – Certificate III
- Sport and Rec – Certificate III
- Emergency Services Cadets – Endorsed program
For information on all training options available at MSC visit our Training Options page