We are concerned with the holistic development of every student. We pride ourselves in empowering students to achieve their potential, through the provision of skills, opportunities, direction and support. We aim to build resilience, raise awareness, develop tolerance and assist students towards a well-rounded and successful life. We are committed to providing professional, positive and relevant services in a range of areas.
Counselling; psychological support; study skills and exam preparation; health and wellbeing information and seminars; student / teacher liaison; career guidance; referrals to external agencies; guest speakers and presentations, College events.
Useful services & links
- Headspace (youth mental health)
- Accordwest (accommodation and family services)
- South West Community Alcohol and Drug Services (for information and support)
- Online mental health
Student services team:
- Student Services Manager [email protected]
- Year 11 Student Support Coordinator [email protected]
- Year 12 Student Support Coordinator [email protected]
- Attendance Officer [email protected]
- School Psychologist, Iona Hughes