Bunbury Regional Trade Training Centre (BRTTC) are purpose built, industry standard facilities that operate over three sites – Bunbury Catholic College, Eaton Community College and Manea Senior College. BRTTC 2023 Prospectus.
Are you after hands on, practical skills and knowledge that prepares you for the world of work? Are you looking for a pathway to provide you with industry skills to join the workforce?
Vocational Education and Training (VET) provides you with skills and knowledge to perform effectively in the workplace. A VET qualification prepares you for, or in some instances qualifies you to do, a specific job.
VET can contribute directly to your career goals no matter what your destination is. It all counts in some way at different points in your career.
Why Would I Choose Vocational Education & Training?
- VET offers many pathways towards your career and vocation aspirations
- VET is nationally recognised which means you can take it anywhere in Australia
- VET contributes significantly towards your WACE.
The VET Pathway is for students who are looking at:
- Completing a Certificate, WACE and going on to further study at TAFE/work;
- Starting an apprenticeship at school and completing WACE;
- Bridging to University
- Leaving school before graduating
Often students combine VET with Workplace Learning. Students can use time spent in the workplace towards meeting the requirements of WACE through an Endorsed Program.